08 January 2012

Yummy Pintrest

Hello,

Hope you have all been keeping busy. I am approaching a serious period of change in my life at the moment. I seem to have spent the last week doing paperwork and applications. Including a full planning application - very scary. We are approaching the time when our lovely house gets split in half. My husband and I bought a house with my parents that we have spent the last 2 years doing up and splitting in half. Well come the end of March they will be legally split.

Very exciting but this is causing an absolute shedload of paperwork to land on my desk!

Source: http://acccbuzz.wordpress.com/2011/08/08/too-much-paperwork/


Whilst I take a break from all that detritus I like to wander on over to Pinterst with a cup of cappuchino and look through some of their amazing images
I'll share a few that have got me drooling at the moment

Currently dreaming of an organised and clean desk!

Source http://www.massuccowarnermiller.com/images/residential/sanfran/17-office.jpg
 

Or Like this one - beautiful colour accents.
Source : http://images.meredith.com/bhg/images/2011/03/550_101632751.jpg
Source: http://samplehomedesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/DIY-desk-project-by-martha-stewart-shared.jpg

My office is definitely lacking in storage at the moment which is silly really as it has plenty of space and we spend a large amount of time in there really!

Like many things it just hasn't reached the top of the "next to do" list.

Now I don't mind sharing it with you if you promise not to judge me. There are lots of "To do" sections in here. I'm still not happy with how the desks are joined (a poor Ikea hack!). The patch behind the stove is waiting for retiling or somthing similar that will take the heat. But when its tidy I quite like it. Its definitely due a coat of paint. It was white washed by the previous owners as they never used this room. For them it was a second sitting room and it has no central heating (and 3 external walls) so it was always cold and damp. Its taken us 2 years to get it properly dry so its about ready for some new wall treatment.

Below is Before we moved in







I should say that this is my Husbands room (he gets one room and a single drawer in the kitchen). He will be making most of the design choices .....



Coming along hey?

Til next time.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely coming along BEAUTIFULLY!!

    Happy New Year, my lovely!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I definitely want to make some of these. I just pinned them for future reference. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete